Pontoon Boat Rental in Ocean City
Captain your own boat in Ocean City while renting a pontoon. Pontoon boats come in a variety of sizes and require a quick safety course to drive on your own. Take the family fishing or touring on one of these OCMD floating parties. Be your own captain through one of Ocean City, Marylands pontoon rental services. Enjoy a day on the bay relaxing and taking in the scenery of Ocean City, MD.
- Pontoon rentals normally have a max of 13 total people including all ages ALL AGES.
- Normally pulling a tube behind the pontoon boat is NOT allowed on rental boats.
Rent a top-of-the-line pontoon boat. Locations let you choose between 70 HP – 90 HP 4-stroke motor options.
Normally included with your pontoon boat:
- Safety equipment (life vest, anchor, first aid kit, etc.)
- Boater safety course and pontoon boat operation instruction
- Fishing/crabbing license
- Map of Ocean City’s waterways
- Regulations for fishing with legal size limits
- Sound system
- Bimini tops and swimming platforms
- Usually no charges for gas.
What to do on a pontoon:
- Fishing/crabbing: Pontoons provide a lot of space for fishing and crabbing.
- Bar hop: Tie up at one of OCMD’s waterside restaurants and grab some lunch and a drink for your guests.
- Enjoy the sun: Enjoy a relaxing time with your crew, pack a lunch and cooler filled with enough to last the day, find the perfect place on the bay, drop the anchor, and enjoy your company!
- Watch the Ocean City Air Show from the water
- Make sure to check out the Ocean City, Maryland fishing report before your trip. it can be helpful to find out where to drop a line!
Where can you go with an Ocean City rental boat:
- Pontoons are allowed to go pretty much anywhere between the Route 50 Bridge and the Route 90 Bridge. There are numerous bars and restaurants and endless of fishing spots.